Ever search through Pinterest, Instagram, or Youtube for the best recipe ideas? Tired of sifting through food recipes with ingredients you can’t pronounce or find at your local grocery store? Then this blog post is for you! In this blog post we will share with you the 37 best food ideas that are quick, easy, and affordable.
We hope you enjoy these delicious
1) Fresh Tomato Basil Soup – This soup is the perfect dish for a hot summer night. It’s fresh, light and very flavorful. The soup takes about 30 minutes to make from start to finish and only uses 9 ingredients that are common in most kitchens.
2) Lemon Coconut Bundt Cake – This rich, lemon cake is cool and refreshing. It’s easy to make and is a great dessert for entertaining or a potluck! The cake can be made ahead of time, baked the day of
3) Cherry Vanilla Popsicles – These cherry vanilla popsicles are so simple to make! They are both healthy and delicious. We recommend adding some vodka to keep in the freezer longer. This dessert is great when prepared quickly and ready in under an hour!
4) Orange Creamsicle Smoothie – This orange creamsicle smoothie is as refreshing as it sounds. It’s cool and creamy with just the right amount of orange flavor. It’s easy to make, full of nutrients and energizing.
5) Peaches & Cream French Toast – This Peaches & Cream French Toast will be a hit with the whole family! The peaches add a subtle sweetness that pairs perfectly with the cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla in the batter.
6) Cinnamon Toast Crunch – If you’re looking for something to give your usual bowl of cereal that extra crunch and sweetness, this is it. You can enjoy enough of this cereal alone or with a spoonful of almond milk and bananas!
7) Chicken & Broccoli in Cheese Sauce – This is a different take on the usual chicken and broccoli recipe. The cheese sauce adds a delicious flavor to the dish and makes for an easy clean up.
8) Caramel Apple Smoothie – This caramel apple smoothie is deliciously sweet yet healthy! It’s made in less than 10 minutes and only requires 5 key ingredients.
Best AirFood Recipe Ideas
How to cook the perfect meal for your family on a plane can sometimes be daunting. There are so many distractions, and the cabin is so tight that you might not want to spend too much time in the kitchen. But with these easy-to-follow recipes, cooking on a plane will seem like a breeze. From lasagna to roasted vegetables, each recipe is simple enough for even your youngest child to plan and execute without needing help from mom or dad.
Recipes to Try
Colourful Vegetable Platter
Forks, knives and spoons are plastic and disposable anyway. Everyone can eat with their hands, right? Well this recipe is so simple, you might even want to bring a fork! Peel your carrots and cut them into small chunks. Boil the cauliflower and broccoli together with a bit of olive oil in a saucepan. Add the cooked vegetables to the plate and serve.
Baked Sweet Potato Chips
Slice your sweet potatoes thinly and lay them out on a baking sheet. You can rub them with a bit of olive oil and sprinkle some salt on top for flavour. Throw the baking sheet in the oven until they are crisp, which should take about 15 minutes depending on your oven. This is perfect as an appetizer or snack because there are so many servings and it’s quick to prepare. Anything with a sweet and savoury combination is always a winner.
The best part of traveling for many people is meeting new people, whether that’s on the plane, in a hotel or at the conference. Making new friends and having them around when you’re hungry will help pass the time and lose some weight as well. This salad requires few ingredients to put together, but there are many tastes to be enjoyed.